Public Health Internship
There are many necessary steps to develop a successful program within a community. This internship provides experiences to research, test, & design a program to effectively promote social & emotional wellness in communities.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Research clinical studies and resources
- Perform methods of measurement to show evidence of individual performance of social & emotional health and the effectiveness of the program
- Develop an effective program to empower youth & families to connect, find purpose, and build resilience for life
- Plan activities that provide support, connection, and a sense of belonging
- Research & network with organizations & communities in developing an online directory to promote supportive community resources to promote social & emotional wellness