FT Case Manager- CSP Viroqua
- Providing comprehensive mental health services to adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses, including but not limited to:
- Assessment, treatment, and discharge planning
- Implementation of services as needed to assist the client in meeting their recovery plan goal
- Assisting the client in managing psychiatric symptoms, medical issues that co-occur with mental health issues and substance use issues.
- Ensuring the client’s basic needs are met
- Attending all scheduled treatment meetings
- Completion of all client service related paperwork
- Provide case management services as necessary
- Provide after-hours crisis services to CSP clients by phone or as needed face to face
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral science or a related field with 1,000 hours of supervised post-degree clinical experience with chronically mentally ill persons, or a bachelor’s degree in a field other than behavioral sciences with 2,000 hours of supervised post degree clinical experience with persons with chronic mental illness is required.
- Master’s degree in social work, clinical psychology or psychiatric mental health nursing or having met equivalent educational requirements with 3,000 hours of supervised clinical experience working with persons with severe and persistent mental illness outside of a CSP program or 1,500 hours of supervised clinical experience working within a CSP program is preferred.
- Candidates must be familiar with the Human Service system, recovery principles, and appropriate ethics and boundaries.
- Candidates must possess a clean driving record, a valid driver’s license, and the ability to use their own vehicle to provide client transportation; local travel will be required
- Services are provided in the communities and homes where our clients live.