Psychologist - Adult Team
- Salary: TBD
- Schedule: Flexible Schedules, Various shifts and much more!
- Job Type: Full Time,
- Locations: Modesto, CA,
- Settings: Adult Generalist, Child Generalist, Inpatient, Chemical Dependency, Crisis-Intake, Psych Call Center, IOP, Outpatient, Eating Disorders, Focused Virtual Therapy, Severe and persistent mental illness
Provides mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention services for adult and/or child members who present themselves from psychiatric evaluation with a broad range of mental health needs. Collaborates with treating physician, psychiatric and allied health professional team to plan and direct each individual member's treatment program.
Job Requirements of Psychologist (PhD/PsyD/EdD):
· PhD/PsyD/EdD in Clinical Counseling, Health or School Psychology from an accredited college or university.
- Current valid license to practice psychology in the State of California or valid license to practice in a state in the United States and able to practice under Business and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to the specifics of the regulation).
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Must be familiar with DSM-V as a means of diagnosis.
- Has experience in assessing, diagnosing, and treating a broad range of psychiatric conditions.
- May be required to participate in the department on-call rotation.
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Practice and psychotherapy research methods.
- Knowledge of the bio-psycho-social functions that contribute to mental health.
Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, Mental Health & Dental Care, Generous Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave and much more!
Fiercely committed to our members, our mission, our communities, and each other, every single member of the Kaiser Permanente team is essential to our success. Together, our more than 280,000 dedicated professionals work to advance Kaiser Permanente's commitment to delivering a healthier tomorrow. Driven by passion, we strive to take Kaiser Permanente to the next level. With the wellness of our patients and our communities at heart, we work to revolutionize health and care in America and around the world.
As employees of Kaiser Permanente, there are many things for us to be proud of! But don't just take our word for it. Watch our employees talk about the most motivating and rewarding aspects of the KP employee experience. From growth opportunities to great benefits to being encouraged to reach your full potential, find out what awaits when you add your talents — and your voice — to our team.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.