Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive -- Base + Commission (up to $85K)
At Service Linen Supply we are the industry leader in the Pacific Northwest. We have been servicing the restaurant and medical industry with their garment and linen needs for over 75 years! In this lucrative role, you will proactively seek out and develop effective working relationships with new customers, securing new sales for the company and developing a network of clients! This is an outside sales position in which you will prospect for new businesses – targeting food and beverage establishments of all sizes. If you have a passion for excellence and developing a territory, we encourage you to join our sales team.
As an Account Executive, you will develop new business opportunities within the food & beverage industry using your professional sales background. Initially, we will assist in your efforts, training you to use an organizational prospecting system. We will also provide you with a database of prospects to get you started. You will call upon business owners, senior-level decision makers, and executives to promote Service Linen Supply solutions in support of prospects' linens, chef apparel, apron, mats, and other promotional product needs. In this role you will serve as a key representative for our company and its services, promoting Service Linen Supply’s reputation, reliability, eco-friendly operational model, and industry stature. You are expected to prospect in both conventional and creative means—ranging from cold-calling to social networking—in order to build partnerships with customers.
The ideal candidate will have prior success in business-to-business sales; experience selling solutions, versus commodities, in a highly competitive market; strong prospecting (over the phone, via the Internet, and in person) and closing skills; a stable work history; experience with contractual business sales (i.e. office equipment, business systems, communication solutions, etc.); and have a demonstrated history of continual learning & self-improvement. Essentially, we are looking for an energized self-starter!
- High School diploma (GED)
- Advanced education preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Goldmine or Salesforce.com, preferred
- 3 years experience cold calling (outbound and in person), preferred
- Self-starter; go-getter mentality
- People-person; able to develop relationships quickly
- Service industry experience helpful, but not necessary
- General computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office: including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Possessing a valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, and a dependable vehicle
We are proud to take care of the diligent men and women who make our success possible! We provide our Sales Team with a competitive compensation plan, monetary bonuses and incentives, and exciting recognition programs for our top performers. You will also receive an excellent benefits package as well as laptop, cellphone, and car allowance.
Additional benefits available to the Account Executive include:
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Employees & Family with low cost EE contribution
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Generous Employer Funding (9%)
- Extensive Sales Training
- Protected Sales Territory
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Small company with Family Focused Values with work-life balance