Counselor/Therapist (Clinician II)
Starting November 1, 2022 Cascade Community Healthcare will not require the COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
OPEN POSITIONS AND DEPARTMENTS:
Clinician II in our Child and Adolescent Department
Clinician II in our Adult Services Department
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Master’s Degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences is required.
- Washington State Department of Health credential required (AAC or Associate)
- Must have or obtain Mental Health Professional (MHP) Credential.
- Must be able to pass WA State Patrol and/or national background checks.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to represent the agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to gain access to all types of buildings and residences regardless of the structures’ handicapped accessibility or lack thereof.
- Must maintain current home telephone and address on file with the personnel office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Completes intake assessments within timeframe set for by the agency.
- Completes recovery plans within timeframe set forth by the agency.
- Reviews recovery plans goals and short term objectives with client at each individual treatment session.
- Tracks progress towards meetings those goals, and records client responses in client’s own words in the clinical record.
- Works with client to develop an interim plan for working towards achievement of goals both outside the session and at the next scheduled session.
- Provides individual, family, group therapy, and case management as appropriate.
- Coordinates treatment services with schools, other relevant agencies and significant others.
- Maintains records and reports in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in supervision, consultation and training at the direction of the Program supervisor.
- Coordinate client data processing procedures.
- Provides reports in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Ensures that ethical and professional standards of practice are maintained.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Cascade is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. Cascade is also an approved site for Washington Health Corps – State Health Program, Behavioral Health Program, and the Federal Health Program
- Meaningful work. The services we provide have a big impact and it makes what we do count.
- Self-Care, time away from work. Start off with 13 hours of paid time off (PTO) earned monthly, and 11 paid holidays plus 16 hours of personal holiday. Pro-rated based on FTE. PTO and Personal Holiday are available after 90-days of employment.
- Health Benefits. Medical, dental, and vision. HSA and FSA options available.
- Additional benefits: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Teladoc, AD&D Group Life Insurance, and voluntary long-term disability.
- Preparing for your Future. 401(k), after 6-months of employment Cascade contributes 5% of your gross earnings monthly. No match required.
- Working towards licensure? We have Team Managers that will provide those hours at no charge to you.
- Cascade covers the cost of Department of Health licensure renewals and other certification renewals that are required for you to do your job (DEA, CPR/BLS, etc.).
Because our team members are trusted to handle confidential information and work with a vulnerable population, we require that all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
If you're interested in this position, please submit your resume. No phone calls please.