An Amazing Opportunity for an Amazing Speech Language Pathologist!
All Star Physical Therapy is a member of the Confluent Health family of physical and occupational therapy companies that are transforming healthcare by strengthening private practices and developing highly effective clinicians all across the country. We are looking for an AMAZING Spccech Therapist to join our AMAZING team!
At All Star Physical Therapy, you’ll find an AMAZING culture because we want our employees to love coming to work and do what they love – helping our patients get back to their everyday lives. We provide you with a fun, family-like environment, support, unlimited career growth opportunities and unmatched resources to do AMAZING work. Come where you can flourish! We are located at 39755 Murrieta Hot Springs Road, Suite F120, Murrieta, CA 92563.
- Opportunities for growth – currently, all three disciplines operate on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the potential to increase to all days of the week
- 5 clinicians with wide-ranging expertise who collaborate, challenge, and learn from each other
- All three disciplines (PT, OT, and ST) are offered in this clinic
- One on one treatment sessions focusing on patient care and education
- Strong focus on patients with Neurological diagnoses (CVA, Parkinson’s, MS, ALS, dysphagia, dysarthria) and voice disorders
- Family oriented and team atmosphere
New Grads are strongly encouraged to apply!
Our Full-Time Speech Therapists Enjoy these Amazing Benefits:
- Great organizational culture from the top, down!
- Student Loan Repayment Program – we pay your lender monthly
- Paid board certification trainings & residencies in industry-coveted specialties through Evidence In Motion (EIM)
- 401(k) Matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, STD insurances
- Free life and STD insurances
- Financial assistance for catastrophic life events
- New Parent Perks!
- Developing individual treatment plans for patients
- Outlining clear goals for patients and the expected outcomes of the plan
- Uses appropriate diagnostic tools and therapy techniques
- Records progress of patients and modifying the plan of care as needed
- Educating patients and family members about the recovery process
- Collaborating with team members of a multi-disciplinary care team to incorporate appropriate strategies and goals to ensure that the patients reach full potential
- Speech Language Pathologist licensure in good standing in state of Georgia.
- Requires a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply