XO Global is a member of the Vista Global Holding Ltd. family of companies that are leaders in the private aviation industry. Vista Global’s brands include VistaJet, Vista Tech and XO which is XOJET Aviation and XO Holding among others with subsidiaries as GMJ Air Shuttle, Red Wing Aviation, Talon Air and Apollo Jets.
The full time Account Manager must effectively interact, collaborate and partner with numerous other functions within the company including client services, revenue management, scheduling, and operations and must also solidly establish themselves as a trusted customer service advocate and subject matter expert with external operators and XO clients as well.
- Retention and Revenue growth of our Membership Clients
- Understands assigned Membership customer trip needs and articulates options to best suit individual customer requirements including the booking of trips
- Manages trips from start to finish, including Sales, Trip Management, and post-trip (non-accounting) functions.
- Provides proactive and immediate customer communications with respect to aircraft delays, cancellations, weather updates and customer specific trip logistics
- Knowledgeable with respect to all required and pertinent client details to ensure a seamless customer service experience, including FOS preference updates.
- Directly coordinates and communicates any revisions that occur related to changes in scheduling or aircraft availability in a timely fashion
- Assist with Revenue Management sourcing efforts (finding available aircraft checking Q-Pulse for validity)
- Reconciliation of trips, collection of invoices and scheduling pre-payment.
- Developing relationships with clients and EA’s
- Monitors the effective coordination of all catering, on-board service items, specific customer requests and ground transportation arrangements
- Proactively monitor the flight status and ensuring timely flight updates to the client
- Minimal travel to sales events/customer and client sites
- Available on call as needed/required to support sales processes
- Trip Quoting / Revenue Management duties, once individually approved by SVP of Revenue Management and Director, Inside Sales and Account Management
Advisor Sales Support Duties:
- Provides coverage for Aviation Advisors during scheduled out of office time. (i.e: vacations, commercial airline flights, client meetings).
- Various projects as coordinated by Director, Sales & Key Accounts.
- Clearly communicate with other teams to clearly define times and nature of advisor coverage on a daily basis.
- Performs additional assignments and projects as required by leadership.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Account Management experience
- Thrives in a high-volume, multi-tasking environment
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrable ability to forge effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management
We offer excellent benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance; paid time off; 401(k) with a company match; and much more!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with a company match, and much more!
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
XO Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
XO is a drug-free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion and passing of the compliance process.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English | Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish