Loss Prevention Specialist
- Provide protection of all company assets, including people, property and information.
- Monitor Shipping/Receiving docks, trailer yard activities, alarm systems and access controls, parking lots and all other key areas in the Distribution Center.
- Monitor the movement of trailers/vehicle traffic entering or leaving the yard area.
- Monitor merchandise entering or leaving the facility.
- Maintenance of established fire and safety regulations within the Distribution Center.
- Ensures incoming and outgoing trailers are processed.
- Maintains a professional manner and can effectively handle all situations.
- Conduct CCTV surveillance and investigate potential dishonest activity.
- Display integrity and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work weekend shift
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills
- Loss prevention experience preferred but not required.
- Education pertaining to the Criminal Justice Field preferred but not required.
- Bilingual skills a plus