We are looking for a Therapist (Clinician II) to join our WISe Team!
Starting November 1, 2022 Cascade Community Healthcare will not require the COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
WHAT IS WISe?
Wraparound with Intensive Services, or WISe, is an approach to helping children, youth, and their families with intensive mental health care. Services are available in home and community settings and offer a system of care based on the individualized need of the child or youth.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE:
- Master’s Degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences is required.
- Must be a Mental Health Professional (MHP), or eligible to be certified as a MHP in WA State.
- Washington State Agency Affiliated Counselor, Associate, or Licensure required.
- Completion of training in WISe model is required (within 60-days of hire).
- Completion of CANS training is required (within 60-days of hire).
- Must be able to pass WA State background check. National background check may be required if have not lived in WA state consecutively the last three years.
- Must be willing to take the 24-hour WISe crisis on call phone on a rotating basis with other WISe employees.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to represent the agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Must be able to attend sessions in community, program provides services in community, at client homes, at other Cascade facilities by use of personal transportation or use of a Cascade vehicle. Must be legally allowed to drive in State of Washington if driving.
- Ability to gain access to all types of buildings and residences. Reasonable accommodations may be made.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provides treatment planning and other clinical paperwork for assigned clients.
- Provides individual, family, and case management as appropriate. May include assessments.
- Coordinates treatment services with schools, other relevant agencies and others involved in the client’s life, i.e., parents, foster parents, grandparents, guardian ad litem.
- Maintains records and reports in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in supervision, consultation, and training at the direction of the Program Manager.
This program provides many services in the community, must be able to legally drive in the state of Washington.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US:
- Cascade is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. Cascade is also an approved site for Washington Health Corps – State Health Program, Behavioral Health Program, and the Federal Health Program
- Meaningful work. The services we provide have a big impact and it makes what we do count.
- Self-Care, time away from work. Start off with 13 hours of paid time off (PTO) earned monthly, and 11 paid holidays plus 16 hours of personal holiday. Pro-rated based on FTE. PTO and Personal Holiday are available after 90-days of employment.
- Health Benefits. Medical, dental, and vision. HSA and FSA options available.
- Additional benefits: Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Teladoc, AD&D Group Life Insurance, and voluntary long-term disability.
- Preparing for your Future. 401(k), after 6-months of employment Cascade contributes 5% of your gross earnings monthly. No match required.
- Working towards licensure? We have Team Managers that will provide those hours at no charge to you.
- Cascade covers the cost of Department of Health licensure renewals and other certification renewals that are required for you to do your job (DEA, CPR/BLS, etc.).
If you're interested in this position, please submit your resume. No phone calls please.