Schlumberger has an opening in Houston, Texas for a Curriculum Developer (Instructional Designer). The Curriculum Developer develops learning experiences as part of Learning Design Team, ensuring the team applies the latest research in learning and instruction in all programs being developed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develops curriculums and content by applying modern instructional design processes and techniques.
· Effectively work with Business Unit, Subject Matter Experts, Curriculum Architects and Learner Experience Designers to identify project objectives, design project outlines and develop appropriate content that meets these needs.
· Evaluate both existing and new content for instructional best practices.
· Improve the retention of employee learning by creating advanced active training moments and exercises.
· Observe content delivery and identify opportunities for improvement
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Master level Degree preferred in Instructional Design, Education, Educational Technology, Organizational Psychology or associated subjects
· 0-3 years of related professional experience as an Instructional Designer or Curriculum developer, also content Continuous Improvement reviews and curriculum activity planning
· Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.