The Center for Resiliency provides psychosocial support to healthcare professionals in Austin and across the country. Using quantitative and qualitative research methods, we evaluate how our program impacts healthcare professionals' personal well-being and job-related outcomes. As a Research Assistant, you would:
- Update REDCap databases with participant demographic and program attendance information
- Conduct literature reviews on topics related to resilience and burnout in healthcare
- Maintain accurate records of participants using Google Sheets
- Assist in collecting and/or analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Assist in writing manuscripts for publication
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
The position is best suited for those interested in healthcare, psychology, statistics, qualitative research, or interventions. The ideal candidate will have some proficiency in a data analysis program such as R, SPSS, SAS, or STATA, be detail oriented and highly organized, and want to learn about how to embed mental health support in a work environment. You can read more about our program at www.Center4Resiliency.com.