Mental Health Therapist
The Bradley Center offers a continuum of services that includes a residential center, an outpatient clinic and a school. Individuals and families come to the Bradley Center where they get the help they need to overcome trauma and rediscover hope. Our therapists have the opportunity to work in a team environment with excellent clinical supervision. We also offer the opportunity to receive the supervision necessary for licensure.
Therapists at Bradley receive training in evidence-based interventions, carry a small caseload, develop treatment plans with the clients and families, and participate in both team and individual supervision. This is an excellent opportunity for a new therapist to gain valuable experience and launch a career.
We have opportunities for therapists in both the residential program and in our outpatient clinic.
· Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or related field.
Benefits (For Full-Time Employees)
· Student loan repayment program (We contribute directly to employee's student loan lenders monthly)
· Referral bonuses
· 20 days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
· Health, dental and vision Coverage
· Life insurance
· Free parking and meals
· Opportunity for licensure supervision
· Advanced training opportunities and continuing education credits
We are committed to advocacy for children with special needs, care and compassion, and focusing on the inherent strengths of children, youth and families without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or gender.