Community Outreach Specialist
Starting at $19.23 per hour!!!
Are you a creative, flexible, and dependable professional looking to make a difference? Do you have a passion for support children and youth in our communities? If so, the Community Outreach Specialist is the role for you! As a Community Outreach Specialist, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity and compassion to support children and youth who are living with mental health, emotional, and/or behavioral challenges. The Community Outreach Specialist develops engaging interventions and activities to do with children. HCRS offers strong supervision and robust training to ensure staff have what they need to be successful, engaged, and confident.
HCRS brings professionals from a wide variety industries and backgrounds who all have one thing in common: supporting individuals to lead their most fulfilled lives.
We only hire the best. Is this where you belong?
- Our employees enjoy an exceptional work-life balance!
- Focused on culture, great clinical work, integrity, communication and adaptability.
- Our team is exceptionally trained, reliable, dependable and compassionate in providing person-centered services.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Education and/or experience working with children and families
- Flexibility, positive attitude, strong organizational and customer services skills
- Desire to be part of an energetic team
- Ability to collaborate with persons served, their families and/or other important people in their life, and colleagues in a team environment
- A Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation
- A High school diploma or GED
- The ability to work a flexible schedule and be available after school until 6pm
Located in beautiful Vermont and just a short driving distance from New Hampshire and Massachusetts, you can have it all - the shopping, the amenities, and a much lower cost of living than larger cities.
HCRS benefits and compensation are part of who we are, and they are designed to take care of the whole you and keep you healthy--physically, emotionally, and financially.
Join a team that makes a difference every day and a company that has been named one of Vermont's Best Places to Work for two years in a row!