Direct Support Professional - Brattleboro
Are you a creative, flexible, and dependable individual looking for a fulfilling career? If so, being a Direct Support Professional (DSP) may be the position for you! As a DSP, you will use your creativity and people skills to support individuals living with developmental disabilities to achieve their desired goals and grow their independence.
HCRS brings professionals from a wide variety industries and backgrounds who all have one thing in common: supporting individuals to lead their most fulfilled lives.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Flexibility, positive attitude, strong organizational and customer services skills;
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or mental health challenges, or transferrable skills that relate to serving this population (such as experience in education, health care, other human services or customer service);
- Desire to be part of an energetic team;
- Ability to collaborate with persons served, their families and/or other important people in their life, and colleagues in a team environment;
- A Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation; and
- A High school diploma or GED; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
With offices just a short drive from New Hampshire and Massachusetts, HCRS is an ideal place to work.
Join a team that makes a difference every day and a company that has been named one of Vermont's Best Places to work for two years in a row.
With competitive compensation, excellent benefits, unique wellness incentives, and being part of a company that promotes from within, you will want to work with this team for your lifetime!
Salary range for this role is $19-$22 per hour and includes a $1,600 annual retention bonus paid quarterly!