Team Lead- Global Market Insights
Are you a problem solver and a fast learner? Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Do you want to be part of a diverse and driven team striving for excellence? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
Who We Are:
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research and knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights and creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs 500 professionals in 10 global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platforms to strategy consulting firms, investment houses, and global corporations.
As a team lead in our Life Science team, you will lead a team working with global life science consulting and corporate clients. Specifically, you will connect top life science, and healthcare professionals with Atheneum’s clients to help them efficiently understand emerging therapies innovative technologies & so much more. Ideal candidates in this role bring a base line understanding and interest in the life sciences/healthcare industry and be excited to conduct efficient secondary research across to identify & screen professionals with the right knowledge to their client questions.
Successful candidates enjoy a fast-paced communicative environment where they will manage numerous impactful with a revenue generation opportunity on each engagement.
Team Leads at Atheneum will develop skills in negotiation, professional communication, project management, client service, and conflict resolution. To ensure success in their role and continued growth, there are extensive training opportunities paving their way to successful commercial and operational leadership careers in commercial and operational leadership. Once you excel at the core requirements of the Team Lead role, you will take on additional responsibilities, such as client relationship management and coaching junior colleagues. You will receive intensive to develop you into a self-sufficient commercial leader, including account management, business development, negotiation, leadership, recruitment, and talent development.
· Managing diverse global projects with high caliber clients, from initiation to closure
· Managing client communication on project related matters, including scoping, client expectations management, and advising on our services
· Managing, leading, and motivating a team
· Coaching and training your team to achieve targets
· Proactively contribute to expert recruitment to enhance successful business delivery
· Ensuring quality client relationship management, service delivery
· Active cooperation with international teams located in other Atheneum hubs
· Active participation in account management and business development
· Active participation in company growth strategy, including training and process improvement
Profiles We Are Seeking:
Atheneum strongly believes in the power of diversity. We are seeking target driven team players with excellent emotional intelligence, problem solving and time management skills.
Candidates applying for this role should have an interest in working in a client-facing, business-oriented capacity.
This is a position for someone with high emotional intelligence who enjoys working in a team and connecting with people, is an exemplar of professionalism, and is highly motivated by exceeding targets. You’ll need to bring a client-first results-oriented attitude and embrace our entrepreneurial, fast-changing, highly collaborative environment. Successful in this role demonstrate strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· 3-4 years' relevant work experience within the Life Science space
· Bachelor's degree in any science related field, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
· Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
· Fluency in English is essential.
What We Offer:
• 28 paid days off - 21 PTO + 7 Holiday Closures
• On top of standard benefits package (health insurance, dental, vision, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
• For the very ambitious candidates, fast tracked career growth and opportunities are a given
• Very international environment, with opportunities for an internal SWAP program
• Support international candidates with Visa sponsorship, and opportunities abroad
• Training and mentorship program, with internal and external consultants
• Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, lunch& learn, team mingles, and happy hours
• We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from a collaborative open workspace to our very central location.
• $71,000 USD + Performance Bonus