Physical Therapist - Grand Prairie, TX
Come join a small, truly team-oriented outpatient practice in Grand Prairie, TX! Passionate and friendly clinic director.
Clinic hours 7-6 M-Th, close at noon Fridays; need someone to run the evenings. Well rounded general orthopedic with a motivated worker's comp patient population. Make a huge impact in patient's ability to return to the life and jobs.
PRN is proud to have been named one of Glassdoor’s 2021 Best Places to Work among small and medium-sized companies.
Of the top 50 best places to work, only three were in the healthcare industry and PRN was the only physical therapy company.
Salary Range: Negotiable and highly competitive!
Vista Physical Therapy is a network of outpatient orthopedic clinics located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. We provide orthopedic physical therapy for extremities, spine, and sports rehabilitation to patients of all ages, ranging from the non-athlete, weekend warrior and elite athlete. Our philosophy of early intervention through a hands-on approach is designed to return patients to full potential, as soon and safely as possible, so they can return to doing the things they love.
- Sign On Bonus Available!
- Tuition Reimbursement Available!
- Brand new Clinical Residency Program!
- Mentorship and Professional Development programs for all levels of experience
- Competitive Salaries based on experience and skill sets
- Easily Achievable Incentives to boost your earning potential
- Continuing Education plus unlimited Medbridge Access
- Work Life Balance with PTO, Floating Holidays, and Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) Match program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee discounts and perks on good and services
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible spending accounts
- Outpatient physical & sports therapy
- Manual/Functional focused therapy hands-on
- Acute and Chronic Rehabilitation
- Pre- & Post-Operative Care
- Return to Sport Rehabilitation
- Return to Work Programs
- Specialty Practice
- Provide Physical Therapy to patients in an out-patient setting
- Create individualized care plans for each treatment
- Collaborate with colleagues to optimize care
- Grow relationships with your staff and the community you support
- Utilize a state-of-the-art EMR for documentation, reporting, and data collection
- Comply with all federal, state, and insurance based rules and regulations
Perks and benefits:
We believe our team members are the heart of our company, and we want to make sure they feel supported in all levels of their roles. We work as a dynamic team, providing many development opportunities through our continuing education programs backed by our strong commitment to work/life balance.
We understand the importance of a solid benefits package, that’s why we are proud to offer a competitive package, including 401(k), health, dental, PTO and more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, this may be the right fit for you!
We stand committed to supporting and providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that respects one another and gives employees the freedom to be themselves. The foundational pillars of our culture and who we are – diversity, inclusion and engagement – help guide our mission to inspire creativity, innovation and empowerment. Our company is at its best when we are united in this mission and shared belief, regardless of our backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We each have a role to play in advancing this mission and our commitment to one another. We are constantly looking for team members who share our passion and ready to joint a team founded on inclusivity, ambition, and outstanding care.
Why choose us:
As a clinically led organization, we know what matters most to our clinicians. From competitive benefits to operational support to realistic treatment goals, we stand committed to your success! Since our humble beginnings dating back to 1991, we have specialized in support services (like marketing and billing) to more than 30 leading PT brands across 16 states in the western and central portions of the U.S.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.