(#R23880) Mental Health Worker / Therapist / Salisbury Behavioral Health
We are hiring for:
Mental Health Worker / Therapist / Salisbury Behavioral Health
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health Services!
The Mental Health Worker is a member of a multidisciplinary team. The Mental Health Worker serves as co-team leader and is responsible for providing team and individually delivered therapy and case management to children and their families in the home and/or community. This position is required to work hours that coincide with client schedules, including day, evening, and/or weekend hours.
Pay Rate: $18.00
$3,000 stay BONUS for full time employees!
- Bonus is for full time employees and paid out according to training schedule.
- $500 after 4 weeks
- $500 after 3 months
- $1000 after 6 months
- $1000 after 9 months
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Nursing, Rehabilitation, Theology, Anthropology, or any Bachelor's Degree in Human Services.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a CASSP (Children & Adolescent Social Service Program) System Program.
- Valid State Driver's License
Meeting Basic Work Expectations-Complies with basic job requirements and tasks; arrives at work on time as scheduled; proactively informs others when he/she encounters problems that may limit his/her ability to meet expectations.
- Provide team (60%) and individually (40%) delivered therapy to children and their families in the home and/or the community.
- Works collaboratively with lead therapist to assure all client and family treatment needs are met.
- Utilize safe crisis prevention techniques as deemed appropriate.
- Document treatment data/results that are clinically relevant on progress notes and submit in a timely manner (within 24 hours of each encounter).
- Complete client intake paperwork per company/program guidelines and regulations
- Complete recurrent assessments within the regulated timeframes
- Assist the Mental Health Professional with development of a treatment plans and assuring they are being done timely in relation to regulated time frames.
- Assist/participate in client psychiatric evaluations and medication checks.
- Collaborate with other providers to secure appropriate aftercare/discharge services and community linkages supports during the course of treatment.
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and other miscellaneous meetings, as necessary.
- Adheres to HIPAA privacy regulations and Department of Human Services/CASSP principle guidelines.
- Adheres to Mandated Reporter protocol and effectively communicates concerns with program management.
- Work collaboratively with members of the treatment team and other service providers to ensure comprehensive case management.
- Attend trainings and conferences as directed by supervisor, in accordance with company policy, and pursuant to applicable regulations.
- Attend required supervision sessions and staff meetings in accordance with program/company requirements.
- Participated in 3-year Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy training program through Philadelphia Child and Family Training Center
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you’ve earned from hours you’ve already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
*contract/contingent workers and interns do not qualify for any of the above benefits
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
EEO Statement RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.