Research Associate (small animal)
Position: Research Associate (Small Animal)
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone with Bachelor's degree in a scientific field and lab experience! Previous experience working with rodents required.
Location: Everett, WA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm
- Hands on animal research role
- Collecting samples and data
- Working with small animals
- Operating laboratory equipment
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field preferred
- Previous experience working with rodents required
- ALAT/LAT Certification preferred
- Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs.