Adolescents & Adult Population
Competitive pay, great benefits and great place to work!
Under the direction of the Clinical Director, the behavioral health Therapist is a key member of the therapeutic team. They will be responsible for providing necessary, culturally sensitive clinical interventions, evaluations and care to adolescents. This position is a member of a multidisciplinary team, working closely with the medical, milieu, psychiatric and psychology staff. Will ensure quality services are provided in compliance with performance specifications and regulating entities. Therapist provides services in keeping with best practices, evidence-based knowledge and the ethics of their educational discipline. Therapist attends to risk issues, documentation of care, timeliness of documentation, professionalism, productivity and administrative issues related to providing clinical care.
· Provides individual, family and group therapy for adolescents in a residential based setting and coordinates closely with the Clinical Director and multidisciplinary team. .
· Maintains and performs an acceptable standard level of care in compliance with standards, guidelines and regulations.
· Conducts clinically appropriate screenings, psychosocial assessments, and develops treatment plans in conjunction with the treatment team. Documents into electronic health record and ensures high quality outcomes.
· Facilitates group therapy utilizing evidenced based curriculum and provides clinical care with a focus on delivering evidence-based treatment modalities.
· Collaborates and coordinates with the patient, caregivers, family, physicians, program management and all other disciplines of the behavioral health providers or in the community to provide the best care possible.
· Supports and/or attends outreach events as appropriate to highlight services at Zenith Behavioral Health, bring clients to the program and encourage referrals.
· Attend weekly team meetings, clinical consultation and administrative meetings as required.
· Maintains and manages patient contact daily/weekly schedules and documents appropriately.
· Applies critical thinking, problem solving and time management skills as required for job performance.
· Works independently and maintains effective communication with immediate clinical manager and team members.
· Demonstrates exceptional customer service, in every level of service provided by placing the patient first.
· Completes all assigned training in a timely manner and ensures completion compliance requirements are met.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Master’s degree in the behavioral health field including psychology, counseling, social work or related field.
· 2 years of full-time behavioral health experience.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be highly organized and detail oriented.
· Ability and knowledge working with culturally diverse populations is very important.
· Must have Level I AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card, and able to pass required clearances and Criminal Background checks.
· Must be 21 years of age with a valid Arizona driver’s license, reliable transportation and a favorable driving record.
· Ideal candidate is dependable, discreet, flexible, honest, engaging and embodies a positive attitude.
· First Aid/CPR certification, CPI certification a plus, if not will receive CPI training.
· Experience with EHR software and MS Office.