Customer Logistics Analyst
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. Here, you’ll bring your professional expertise, talent, and drive to building and managing our portfolio of iconic, ground-breaking brands. In your Customer Logistics Analyst role, you’ll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world.
Summary Of Position:
Entry level role into the career of order management and customer logistics. This role manages the daily processing of orders from our customer and works through any issues that need to be resolved to ensure we maximize OTIF results. They help facilitate problem solving in the order fulfillment process through data analyses, system knowledge, supply chain knowledge, and resources.
- Ensure accurate timely delivery of customer orders. Participate in providing cost effective order fulfillment.
- Manage superior customer service through in-depth technical knowledge, analyses, and review of systems and daily reports. Recognize and address impact of actions within supply chain to identify and resolve inefficiencies, within the customer team.
- Follow the process established for successful stock replenishment and order fulfillment, while demonstrating understanding of tools and systems, and sufficient knowledge of Consumer Sales policies and procedures to maintain internal controls. Identify potential improvement opportunities, and work with Process, Systems, Consulting and Support Team to research and implement changes.
- Identify and communicate promotional forecasts with the Business Development Manager and other internal supply chain functions. Continuously strive to provide information to improve sales forecasts through collaboration. Carefully manage promotional orders to minimize distribution costs.
- Maintain Order Fulfillment systems, files, and customer information to ensure successful execution of customer requirements related to order entry and fulfillment. Provide support to team members to ensure success in meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- Provide superior service to internal and external customers with current information on products, stock availability and changes to orders, suggesting cost efficient alternative plans when orders cannot be serviced as requested. Build and maintain loyal relationships with customers through using effective communication and through offering customer solutions/options, as a result of effective problem solving.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
In this role you will join the Customer Supply Chain team and report to the Senior Manager Customer Logistics.
You’re driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with order fulfillment system is desirable.
- Proficient in data access tools and PC based applications (Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Results and strategy oriented, leadership, strong oral and written communication, strong analytical, attention to detail, change management, project and risk management and building relationships.
- Prioritization and time management, resource management, active listening, organization, adaptability and interpersonal communication.
Total Benefits: For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com
Hybrid Work Arrangements: You’re looking to make a difference. When and where it works best for you. And at Kimberly Clark, we’re constantly exploring new ideas on how, when, and where we can best achieve results. When you join our team, you’ll experience Flex That Works, flexible work (hybrid) arrangements that empower you to have purposeful time in the office and partner with your leader to make flexibility work for both you and the business.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.