Marketing Assistant Part Time
Are you interested in joining an organization with a global reach? At Concentric, “We Manage Risk Everywhere to Keep People Safe.” If you are passionate about intelligence, risk analysis, threat management, executive protection, security operations, or business resiliency, Concentric may be the organization you’ve been searching for!
Concentric is a risk consultancy specializing in delivering strategic security and intelligence services. We provide holistic, smart security solutions for private clients and corporations globally. Concentric offers strategic advisory services, risk assessments, physical protection, threat intelligence, open-source monitoring, program audits, secure embedded staffing, and training for security teams and intelligence analysts.
Our ultimate goal is to be recognized as the most innovative, capable, and trusted Risk management partner in the world, and we do this by following these core values:
Integrity – Collaboration - Relationships – Excellence – Creativity - Results
We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Assistant, Part-Time, to join our Corporate Team in Kirkland, WA. This position allows for hybrid and remote work arrangements.
The Marketing Assistant will support the marketing team on projects such as developing sales strategies, marketing campaigns, event planning, and social media campaigns. This position will also assist in collecting and interpreting marketing analytics from numerous platforms.
- Support social media strategy, creation & weekly posting
- Support digital marketing strategy, creation & management
- Branding using Canva
- Event planning assistance
- WordPress page and contact form creation
- Business intelligence assistance
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, advertising, or another related field
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Experience building effective digital marketing campaigns on LinkedIn and Google Ads
- Experience with WordPress, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Canva
- Experience reviewing analytics and crafting reports on LinkedIn, Twitter, Salesforce, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and Lead-Forensics
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Good understanding of office marketing principles
- Consistent track record in multi-tasking and meeting project goals
- Well-organized with a client-focused approach
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must complete a background investigation and subject interview
- 401k employer match
- National discount employee program
- Access to Learning Management System
Concentric acknowledges the systemic barriers in the security industry and recognizes that removing those barriers will require a collaborative and conscious effort. Concentric is committed to programs and initiatives around diversity, equity, and inclusion that better our organization and our greater community. We are creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.