Social Worker/Therapist at Kaiser Wrap Petaluma
Do you have a passion for support children and families during the most difficult times of their lives? Join our dedicated team of professionals at Seneca!
As a Therapist/Social Worker, you will meet with youth and caregivers on a weekly basis to further treatment goals, provide psychoeducation, coordinate care between providers, and safety plan with youth as needed. You will impact the lives of youth and families who, for the first time, are eligible for Seneca services – and with limited documentation requirements, you will have more time to focus on providing much needed services for your clients.
ABOUT KAISER WRAPAROUND
Seneca Family of Agencies has been a leading Wraparound provider in California for over 20 years, and our success in enhancing youth safety, permanency, and well-being has garnered the attention of healthcare networks such as Kaiser Permanente. We are excited to introduce a partnership between Kaiser and Seneca, where children and families can now access Seneca’s wraparound services through Kaiser’s network. You will impact the lives of youth and families who, for the first time, are eligible for Seneca services – and with limited documentation requirements, you will have more time to focus on providing much needed services for your clients.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
$2000 sign-on bonus for new Seneca employees in this position!
- Develop Child and Family teams made up of natural supports for the purpose of treatment planning and sustainable support.
- Identify family engagement needs for each youth and family as needed and work with Wraparound team members to build connections for family.
- Intervene with the clients’ behavior management programs as needed.
- Cultivate and maintain engagement and alignment with community members, Kaiser partners and other providers.
- Coordinate and implement overall treatment and services for assigned clients.
- Provide assistance in case planning and consultation to team members on clinical issues, as well as casework issues, as appropriate.
- Chart mental health notes, assessments, treatment plans, outcome measures, incident reports, and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in 24 hours on call support line system.
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, or social work required
- Must be eligible to register with the California BBS as an ACSW, ACPP, AMFT, LCSW, or LPCC
- Valid California driver's license and insurability with Seneca's automobile policy
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other mandatory State/Federal licensing or certification requirements
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination and boosted
- Bilingual Spanish abilities
- Experience working with children in out-of-home care
- Willing to respond to crisis situations and be part of a rotating emergency pager system
- Mon - Fri; 9AM - 5PM
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends, will receive advanced notice
- Starting at $67,000 - $81,000 annually. Actual salary dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualification.
- $4000 salary increase upon licensure.
- An additional $6000 per year upon passing a bilingual language proficiency exam.
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Salary increases each year.
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture coverage
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Seneca supports clinicians towards licensure and beyond.
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts.
- Expenses such as outside trainings or licensure fees can be mitigated through your clinical training stipend,
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington