Clinical Trial Assistant - Office based
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant at ICON, you’ll work with a collaborative and successful team to support our Clinical Trial Management and Project Management teams with operational activities. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
- The goal is to develop individuals to become a traveling CRA within approximately (1 year)
- To do this, individuals will be promoted from CTA to IHCRA following completion of Clinical Academy (approximately 6-7 months after ICON start) and then followed by traveling CRA (approximately 6 months after promotion to IHCRA
• Provide Support to various projects
• Maintain and Tracking clinical study documentation
• Coordinate study materials
• Collate relevant study information.
You will need:
• Strong Administrative skills
• Organizational skills to support several team members.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Working Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Obtained Bachelor's degree in life science is mandatory
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.