Blood Collection Specialist
We are hiring a Blood Collection Specialist for our blood bank. If you are passionate about healthcare and are looking to gain experience in phlebotomy, we encourage you to apply!
This is the perfect entry-level opportunity for new grads with life sciences or health sciences degrees.
Locations: Renton, WA
Schedule: Full-time, Requires Availability from 6:30am-9pm on weekdays and weekends
**Must be okay working anytime Monday-Sunday, 40 hours/week. Will know schedule ahead of time!
**Benefits are included!
Blood Collection Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collecting blood samples
- Taking vitals
- Screening patients and evaluating their eligibility to donate
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to changing workloads
To qualify for the position, candidates must meet the following:
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Active Driver's License that has been valid for at least 3 years
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Computer skills (email and data entry)
- Complete six week training in Renton/Tukwila
- Problem-solving skills
- Plasma center experience preferred